|Posted date||26th January, 2023||Last date to apply||5th February, 2023|
|Experience||3 years||Maximum Age||45 years|
To lead a team of subject professionals to ensure implementation of curriculum by planning and directing all training operational and functional activities under the supervision of the training director
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
weightage: for each task
Duty 1: Management - weightage:10%
Duty 2: Course Development - weightage: 35%
Duty 3: Training – (of DIL and partner project staff) - weightage: 30%
Duty 4: Monitoring - weightage: 10%
Duty 5: Professional Development: - weightage: 10%
Duty 6: Organizational Policies - weightage: 5%
Education, qualification, skills and experience:
Education: (Formal degree)
Qualification: (Certification, diploma in training etc)
Skills: (Essential and Desirable)
Ability to apply Strong analytical skills in the development of long term and short term plans.
Strategic decision maker and ability to work under minimum supervision. A multitasking spirit to handle tough situations and stringent circumstances. A go-getter attitude
Ability to provide leadership and guidance as mentor to trainers in accordance with the developmental needs.
Competence in assessing needs and developing training plans, material, curriculum, documentation and manuals.
Proven track record of fostering team work and performing effectively in a team.
Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to create a climate of trust and transparency.
Experience in policy formulation, budget preparation and management. Facilitation and People Management Skills.
Technical knowledge/ know how
DIL Core Values and Commitments;
- Transformation: We transform lives and empower communities by pursuing innovative ideas and approaches that improve students' learning outcomes and soft skills
- Excellence: We are committed to achieving the highest level of impact through excellence in service delivery and educational products
- Collaboration: We take a democratic and participatory approach in all aspects of our work
- Equity: We exercise fairness, compassion and respect when dealing with each other and those around us
- Integrity: We strive to set high moral and ethical standards for ourselves and to gain the trust of others
- Transparency: We exercise strong internal controls and transparency and are fully accountable to our donors and the people we serve
- Flexibility: We drive and embrace change and are willing to try out different, pioneering approaches
DIL is committed to ensuring that DIL staff is suitable to work with children and have the knowledge s/he needs to uphold and abide by the DIL’s Child Protection Policy.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Requires you to add cover letter.
- Max age limit is 45 on 2023-02-05 to apply for this job.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience
- Resume attachment is required.