ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The main role of the engineer will be to design complex CAD models and perform analysis on the designed systems using latest CFD & Structural analysis tools. The engineer will be responsible for:
- Producing designs that meet requirements and targets
- Creation of technical and detailed design drawings using CAD software
- Design and manufacture of new devices, systems, and systems in the field of electrical engineering and electronics (using 3D printers)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelors in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 preferably from reputed inland / foreign institute.
- Developed CAD layout of mechanical/electronic parts and assemblies for conceptual design
- Assembling and disassembling of Complex Designs in CAD Tools including AutoCAD, Solid works &
- Translation of 3D Models into 2D Manufacturing Drawings
- Translation of CAD Files into G‐code to execute machining processes in CNC Machines
- Rendering in CAD Tools to present complex designs
- Knowledge of Material Sciences and Structural & Fluid Mechanics
- CFD & Structural Analysis using FEA Tools Such as Ansys, ABAQUS
0‐2 Years in the field of CAD designing, CFD & Structural Analysis and 3D printing
- The hired engineer will undergo a 2‐3 month training period during which the engineer will be on probation. The final appointment will be confirmed after completion of the training period.
- Pakistani Diaspora is highly encouraged to apply.
- All jobs are Contractual (with Career Track option)