The Aga Khan Rural Support Programme is a private, non-profit company, established by the Aga Khan Foundation in 1982 to help improve the quality of life of the villagers of Gilgit Baltistan and Chitral. AKRSP is seeking applications from high caliber professionals for the position of Programme Manager Partnership and Resource Mobilisation (PM P&RM) for Core Office Gilgit.
The key objective of this position is to create and maintain strategic partnership with stakeholders as well as mobilise resources for the organisation. The incumbent will report to the General Manager/CEO of AKRSP.
Scope of this position is to identify opportunities relevant to the organisational mandate by developing partnership with national public and private sectors and international organisations in collaboration with AKF Pakistan’s Partnership team to tap potential avenues, specific work scope of PM P&RM include;
- Building and maintaining partnership and coalitions with the public and private sectors in Pakistan and international donors.
- Mobilizing resources (including but not limited to financial) for the organisation
- Providing inputs to AKF’s resource mobilisation team for grants proposals and concept notes relevant to AKRSP’s mandate.
- Identifying best practices and lessons learned directly linked to resource mobilization and partnership-building activities
- Work closely with programme staff to identify funding gaps, prioritize fundraising needs and resource gap areas
- Work with the grants management team and HR to prepare budget
- Establish and orient staff on principles of partnership and project activities
- At least 7 years’ experience of work in resource mobilisation and partnership
- Self-starter with initiative, drive and the capacity to spot potentials
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Experience in project development/proposal writing
- Approachable, and an ability to engage partners at all levels
Education: Masters’ degree preferably from a reputable foreign university
Special skills required:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- How-know of budget preparation and management
- Problem-solving, leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills
NOTE: AKRSP offers competitive remuneration package and conducive working environment. We are equal opportunity employer - Women candidates are preferred without compromising the set criteria. Our recruitment and selection policy and procedures reflect our commitment to the safeguarding of children and adults in accordance with safeguarding policy. Only online applications submitted through this website before the deadline will be considered for further process. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for test/interview.