|Posted date||17th May, 2023||Last date to apply||28th May, 2023|
|Category||Media and Communication|
|Salary||PPS-08 / PKR 218,750 (Fixed)|
The National Poverty Graduation Programme (NPGP) is an International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) and Government of Pakistan (GoP) funded programme to be implemented over a period of six years from 2017 to 2023. The programme aims to assist the ultra-poor and very poor in graduating out of poverty on a sustainable basis while simultaneously improving their overall food security, nutritional status, and resilience to climate change. The development objective of the programme is to enable the rural poor and especially women and youth to realize their maximum development potential and attain a higher level of social and economic wellbeing through a proven, flexible, and responsive menu of socioeconomic assistance.
The poverty graduation model of NPGP combines elements of three distinct approaches – Social Mobilization, Livelihoods Development, and Financial Inclusion — and draws on the most relevant aspects of these to deliver results by combining support for immediate needs with longer-term human capital and asset investments to move households out of extreme poverty and into sustainable livelihoods. In this process, the capacity-building of community organizations through strong social mobilization support is key to supporting individual households to access multiple linkages and growth opportunities from markets, private sector, and government. The programme is covering 21 districts in 4 provinces across Pakistan.
NPGP intends to hire qualified and competent professionals against the position of Communications & Media Manager.
Applicants are requested to go through the attached job description before applying.
- At least 16 years of education, BS/MS in Media Sciences / Mass Communications / Social & Management Sciences from internationally well-reputed institute or HEC-recognized university.
- Minimum 10 years of marketing, communication, media, and public relations experience preferably with an international or national development sector organization.
- Experience in managing social media platforms and website management.
- Demonstrated expertise in video editing software (Adobe Premiere, Shotcut, Filmora etc) and Graphic Designing is mandatory.
- Expertise in developing high-quality communication products (success stories, programme brochures, newsletters, case studies etc.) in the English language.
- Able to successfully manage stakeholders like media, partner organizations, donors, government institutions, and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Well versed with applications, software and programs for audio and video content development and graphic design.
- Fluency in verbal and writing skills in the English language and good writing and translation skills in the Urdu language.
- Knowledge of any other local language will be an added advantage.
- Field travel across Pakistan is vital for the role. (25% of the time)
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of experience
- Resume attachment is required.