Job Title: Information Technology & Communication Associate
Duty Station: LASOONA Head Office, Swat
Minimum Experience: 2 years (relevant Field)
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or a related discipline perfrebly with additional IT qualifications.
Gender: Both Men & Women
No. of Positions 1
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Policy, Budgeting and Procurement of IT Equipments
- Assist in development and revision of IT policy
- Assist in market assessment, IT Budget Planning as per IT Policy and management instructions.
- Assist in identification, specification, and procurement of IT Equipments as per need and approved budget
- Check the quantity and quality detail specification of IT Equipments on the time of receipt from vendors
- Ensure tagging and tracking of IT Equipments
- Allocating of IT equipments as per policy
- Storage of IT equipments in safe and secure store as per policy
- Posting of new IT eqipments in stock register & Assets Database for HO and Projects
- Keep record of repair and maintenance
- Prepare record of printer cartridges usage and other consumables for all the printers and photo copiers.
Repair & Maintenance of hardware and softwares Installation
- Keep computer systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them
- Install and configure computer hardware, accessories, operating systems and applications
- Installation of HRMS/MIS application, troubleshooting and activity on both mode offline and online and orientation of staff.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Monitor printers, copiers, fax machines and all other official electronics and electrical equipment to make sure they are working properly and getting regular maintenance.
- Guide staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues related office equipments
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Installation and monitoring of LASOONA security system, i.e. LEDs, CCTV Cameras, Scanner, walk through gate, UPS, bio metric machine, multimedia and other relevant electric and electronics.
- Inform management of any possible risk to office equipments and precautionary measures to mitigate the risk.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on electronics and electrical equipment.
- Support implementation and enforcement of security on the network and prevent misuse of the IT resources.
- test and evaluate new technology
- update and orient staff and Management on new IT equipments and applications
- ensure that antiviruses are installed and upto date
- replace parts, drivers and applications as required
Training and Orientation of staff:
- Provide IT induction to New Joinee's.
- Conduct trainings for staff handling Computers, laptops and other IT Equipments.
Communication, Website and Social Media:
- Assist program teams in developing contents for various Information, Education & Communication (IEC) material.
- Promote communications and marketing materials through social media.
- Maintain digital media archives (photos, videos)
- Develop/Design Visibility material, IEC Material etc.
- Capture official events via high resolution camera for record
- Maintenance and operations of LASOONA web site as well as social media pages/handlers.
- Posting jobs, consultancies, EOIs and tenders on LASOONA web page.
- Set up users' accounts, official email ids and deal with password issues
- Updating profiles of staff and office bearers.
Data Management System:
- Setup Data Management system on internal and external server
- Record and back up of Projects data on internal or external server
- Ensure that data is being backed up on daily and weekly basis.
- Ensure that data is safe and secure
- Set authorization and access level to official data
Database development and operations:
- Develop office automated databases in excel, access, SQL or PHP etc.
- Ensure that Database is maintained and updated.
- Issue of office equipments to staff, tracking and verification of office quipments in custody of staff
- Updating database on return of assets to store.
Other related duties:
- Assist in research of new technologies and software that might be beneficial.
- Assist with technical documentation of systems and processes.
- Assist with creation and documentation of IT systems and networks.
- Assist with the creation and documentation of technical knowledge base for common issues
Required skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Must have basic knowledge of current technologies available in the IT world
- Experience and/or knowledge of various networking systems concepts including email, firewall, client servers, network security, network protocols, etc.
- Previous experience with computer and printer maintenance and repair.
- Work independently and assist with multiple projects, priorities, and locations. Work under pressure with interruptions and challenging deadlines.
- Willingness to work with many different people.
- Ability to be courteous and helpful.
- Must show aptitude and desire to learn new skills on the job.
- Must demonstrate creativity and good design skills for different publications.
- Be able to communicate clearly and precisely, both orally and in writing.
- Work as a team member and to promote a positive work environment.
- Physical ability to perform essential job functions.
- Able to adapt to change and meet deadlines.
- Multi-tasking with positive attitude is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience in organizing and filing information is required.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion.
- Excellent record-keeping and documentation skills are required.
How to Apply:
LASOONA offers competitive salary package and conducive working environment. Please submit your CV to: [email protected].
Clearly mention the name of position and district name in the subject line in your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
LASOONA is equal opportunity employer. Women candidates will be highly encouraged to apply.