The programs offers a roadmap to Engineers (Telecom Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or any other engineering programs) to enter in the domain of Software Engineering - (Web application development, Mobile application development, information security, Dev Ops, Cyber security and similar domains). The program runs in a bootcamp based model with a mix of training to do online using and real world projects work.
The structure of the program is as follows
Online learning in a group module
- Completion of Harvard CS50 course. https://cs50.harvard.edu/x/2023/
- Completion of the following courses from Udacity with the help of our team
- Version control with Git https://www.udacity.com/course/version-control-with-git--ud123
- Web development.
- Introduction to backend development https://learn.udacity.com/courses/ud171/
- API development
- Designing Restful APIs https://learn.udacity.com/courses/ud388
- Basics of DevOPS course from Udacity and other relevant online learnings
- Google SRE program learning
- Postgresql - our own course.
- MongoDB from MongoDB university
- Learning a world class PHP framework - We use PHP symphony framework. Our own course and roadmap developed for us.
- Soft skills trainings
- Developing a software engineers mindset
- Technical writing
- Career counselling program
- Accelerate your career in the tech industry locally and globally
The candidates will be selected based on following criteria
- Have completed an engineering degree and wanted to move in the software engineering domain
- A statement of purpose explaining their motivation to attend the program. Please send that separately at [email protected]
- One month commitment with 40 hours per week to complete the online learning modules given above.
- 3 months full time commitment for learning the PHP and PHP Symfony platform or Python and Python based frameworks
- Job placement with our company for candidates successfully completing the program
- The candidates will develop a profile on GitHub building a portfolio of the projects
- Tech industry interviews and placements
- Connecting with local and remote jobs
Registration fee is PKR 15,000 only. The full program fee is PKR 150,000 and remaining 135,000 is payable only once you get a job in less than 6 months of completing the program based on the learnings in the bootcamp.