|Posted date||31st January, 2023||Last date to apply||13th February, 2023|
I)Organizational Context and Scope
In the 2022 Monsoon Pakistan experienced an unprecedented amount of rainfall resulting in mega flooding estimating around one-third of the country to be submerged in water. In other estimates, more than 33 million people have been impacted by the monsoon floods in the country since mid-June. The areas that have sustained the most severe damage are the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Baluchistan, and Sindh provinces. Sindh province was especially hard hit. To date, 72 districts across Pakistan have been declared ‘calamity hit’ by the Govt.
The Community Resilience Activity-North (CRA-N) Project is designed to support community-level DRR, Resilience, and conflict prevention activities within the flood-affected districts in all three provinces; In order to help the current flood-hit communities, CRA-North aims to address various needs of people ensuring that they ‘build back better’ with reduced vulnerabilities and become resilient communities. CRA-North will pursue a multi-disciplinary and community-participatory approach and will work in close coordination with the Government of Pakistan (GoP) at the district, regional and national levels.
Under the overall supervision of the Community Resilience Activity (CRA) Resource Management Officer (RMO) and under the direct supervision of the National Finance & Admin Officer & District Team Leader (DTL), the Admin and Logistics Assistant will be responsible for handling the day-to-day treasury, financial and administrative activities of the Program. The incumbent will also be providing support and assistance to the Field Offices’
II)Responsibilities and Accountabilities
In coordination with the National Finance Officer and the RMO, assist and monitor all the administrative activities in the field office
- Prepare monthly petty cash report, and cash certificate and submit to head office along with supporting documents for replenishment of funds.
- Prepare and submit requests for advances to head office and responsible for submission of liquidations for office and grants expenses.
- Prepare vouchers for financial transactions office and other program-related Payments, ensuring all supporting documents and approvals are obtained.
- Verify invoices and ascertain that the goods and/or services were duly received before requesting payment.
- Verify all grant payments in terms of budget, contracts, PO, and PR before sending them to the head office for processing.
- Advise on travel authorizations and allowances for staff members leaving on duty travel. Ensure security clearance is requested and received, when applicable.
- Maintain attendance and leave records and control. Share attendance records on monthly basis with the Head Office in Islamabad
- In coordination with the HR Head office, conduct induction/orientation sessions with newly recruited staff.
- Organize and/or track the local procurements of goods and Services made in the field. Coordinate local procurements with the program unit and procurement unit in the Head office.
- Assist with the advertisement Tender Notice and float RFP/RFQ to qualified vendors/contractors and distribution of bid documents locally. Assist with the Bid opening process as required.
- Maintain/update the inventory of assets and control the stock of consumables.
- Conduct market surveys, and vendor evaluations. Create and maintain a database of reliable vendors.
- Check the vehicle logbook on daily basis in the field.
- Check on the condition of the vehicle on daily basis and coordinate with logistics in the head office in case of any repair/Maintenance.
- Maintain the stationary record and fulfilling the request of staff regarding stationary demand.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
III)Required Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, or equivalent.
- Three years of experience in administrative and financial Management, budget monitoring, cash management, and internal control procedures
- Experience in the usage of office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and thorough knowledge of spreadsheet and data analysis
- Attention to detail, ability to organize paperwork in a methodical way
- Prior experience with international humanitarian organizations is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate with audiences and ability to prioritize work.
(specify the required knowledge)
Fluency in English & Urdu
The local language of the region
We would encourage Female candidates to apply
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience
An international humanitarian organization is looking for an experie....
Under the overall supervision of the Community Resilience Activity (CRA) District Team Leader, th....