Overall role objective:
The Procurement department is responsible for the sourcing and purchasing of all sorts of materials and services. This is done by ensuring that all project materials/ services are purchased against agreed specifications and that any other materials/ services to support the businesses activities are purchased and delivered on time
The objective of the role is to provide support to procurement department.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Assist procurement department in carrying out procurement process for goods and services.
- Assist procurement staff in collection of quotations from market.
- Assist procurement department in preparation of Comparative Statements and its approvals from relevant authorities.
- Assistance and support in preparation of purchase orders (PO) and delivery of goods and services.
- Assist procurement staff in preparation of Good Receipt Note (GRNs).
- Assist procurement staff in documentation and filing.
- Assist procurement staff in identification of new vendors.
- Assist procurement department in communication and coordination with staff in regional offices & centers.
- Assist procurement department in procurement process for regional offices & centers.
- Provide support and cover to the Sr. Procurement officer ensuring all their tasks are completed daily.
- Complete any other duties as deemed necessary by the Supervisor and CD
Education & Experience
- Fresh Graduate
- Atleast a bachelor's degree in business, finance or a related field