About BrightSpyre - We work on solving un-employment problem and connect people with jobs, work & learning opportunities. We’re looking for people who are passionate about solving un-employment problem and enjoy their work along with working on solving this problem.
- Bachelor's degree students, graduates or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability and skills in accounting, and financial planning.
- Ability to manage online tools for accounting to manage accounting and finance data.
- Ability to build supply chain for procurement of supplies.
- Interest and ability to learn in a team environment with a focus on knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Strong communication skills that are demonstrable during work, coordination with teams.
- Design and implement financial and accounting rules.
- Help in improving the computer applications used to manage financial records
Note: Experience means that you have worked during Semester projects, hobby projects, contributing to open source projects, or work during internship.