Job Title: IT Officer
Reports To: Chief Executive
Duty Station: Head Office - Islamabad
Age Limit: 27-35 years
Salary: 45,000 – 55,000 per month
Job Summary & Specific Responsibilities:
As a key member of the IT functions, this position will be responsible to support all Information Technology related activities. Post holder will be responsible to maintain effective information and communication system and as per requirement provide technical support. The position holder will develop and conduct IT related trainings of the staff, when required. Keep the locally developed online SharePoint portal and approval system functions, trouble-free and maximum available by maintaining and troubleshooting. The IT Officer will be responsible for relating to but not limited to following:
- Install and configure computer systems.
- Make sure that all computers are virus free and standard software (OS, MS Office, Anti-Virus etc.) are updated with latest security patches.
- Manage the IT network operations, official emails IDs and website of ASF
- Backing up data for all staff.
- Providing IT helpdesk support to all staff to help resolve their day to day IT related issues.
- Ensure smooth function of computers, printers and other IT related equipment.
- Providing support and facilitate staff in creating documents, presentations.
- Expedite the repair of hardware faults and software configuration problems, notifying or forwarding to relevant suppliers in a timely manner.
- Maintain necessary ICT related files and records.
- Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard, ensuring the integrity of network is not compromised.
- Ensure backup of the main information systems is being made.
- Ensure that all staff have reliable access to the internet and ensure that the internet will be used in a proper and legal manner.
- Ensure that the internet security policy is applied properly: router and firewall proper configuration, etc.
- Undertake any other responsibilities assigned by the management.
Qualifications / Experience
- Masters / Bachelors in Computer Sciences or equivalent 16 years of education in Computer Sciences. MCSA or MCSE or any Microsoft related certification, ITIL Foundation certification will be a plus
- At least 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a medium size organization preferably in development sector experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 2016/19, Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Teams, MS Powerapps, Power automate), JIRA etc.
- Good knowledge of managing hardware Firewalls.
- Good knowledge of latest IT related hardware (laptop, desktop, servers, firewall, switches, Wi-Fi etc.)
- Experience to securely deploy and manage LAN, WAN and wireless networks.
- Hands on experience of managing ERP
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.