CALL FOR RFQ
Sindh Rural Support Organization (SRSO) was incorporated as a not-for-profit organization on May 29, 2003, and registered under section 42 of the Companies Act 2017. The government of Sindh funds SRSO to work in the designated districts of Sindh to achieve the goals of poverty reduction through community empowerment, skills enhancement, capacity building, and development of community-supported infrastructure projects.
SRSO is looking for a consultant/firmto acquirethe consultancy services for “Training of Trainers (ToT) on Inclusive Community Based Disaster Risk Management in Khairpur district Sindh”.
Vehicle and Description
ToT Training for Master Trainers Master Trainer + Assistant Trainer + Generate Manual of training)
See details in ToRs
Interested bidders can see the attachedToRs or it can be downloaded athttps://srso.org.pk/bids.html. The bid witha completeTechnical and financial should be submitted to the following address no later than 07thDecember 2023 by 5:00PM. The SRSO ProcurementCommittee will open the bids on 08thDecember 2023 at 11:30 AM.
The bid should be submitted to the office address or by email:
a) SRSO Complex near Taj Petroleum main Shikarpur Road Sukkur
b) Email ID: [email protected]
- The bidder must be registered in Pakistan.
- The bidder must have an NTN and GST/SSTnumber.
- Narrative proposal for meeting the above TOR, including a detailed work plan and a clear description of relevant qualifications and experience (not to exceed 10 pages).
- Financial proposal, including fees and estimated expenses; and
- Annexes of the CVs of persons envisioned as Resource Persons.
- All applicable taxes by the government of Pakistan/government of Sindh must be added to the cost.
The award will be fulfilled by the supplier/Company and Client, based on the following criteria.
1) Best price/offer.
2) Expertise in the field of disaster risk reduction and management, and Community-Based Disaster Risk Management (CBDRM) in particular;
3) Familiar with inclusive approaches in CBDRM and understanding of the needs of socially excluded groups.
4) Proven training facilitation experience on the district and community (UC/Village) level in Pakistan, particularly in Sindh;
5) Experience especially in the conduct of TOT for government officials
6) Good understanding of the government structures from national, provincial, and district levels and understanding of annual development planning
7) Proven skills and experience in developing training models and manuals that can be understood by field practitioners and laymen;
8) Excellent writing and documentation skills in English and Urdu
9) Results-focused and accountable.
In case any further information/clarification is required, please contact us atthe above-mentioned email address.
Note: (All applicable taxes will be deducted as per the Government Tax Policy)
*SRSO reserves all the right to reject any or all the tenders/bid proposals without any clarification.