Terms of Reference (TORs) for Protection Training:
The protection training aims to equip staff members with the knowledge and skills to effectively respond to the protection needs of Afghan displaced populations and host communities. The training will cover topics such as protection principles, international human rights law, gender-based violence, protection issues, Abuse and Exploitation and types of Abuse and Exploitation, and psychosocial support.
The objectives of the protection training are as follows:
- To enhance the knowledge and understanding of staff members about the protection principles and international human rights law, and MHPSS.
- To provide staff members with the skills to identify and respond to protection issues, such as gender-based violence and child protection.
- To equip staff members with the knowledge and skills to identify protection issues provide psychosocial support to displaced populations and host communities.
- To promote a culture of protection within the organization and among staff members and volunteers.
The protection training will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to protection principles and international human rights law
- Gender-based violence and sexual exploitation and abuse
- Child protection and child rights
- Psychosocial support and mental health
- Protection mainstreaming and accountability
- Effective communication and engagement with affected populations
- Referral mechanism
The protection training will be delivered through a combination of presentations, case studies, group discussions, and practical exercises. The training will be interactive and participatory, with an emphasis on group work and peer learning.
The protection training will result in the following deliverables:
- A comprehensive protection training curriculum, including training materials, presentations, and case studies.
- A trained group of staff members and volunteers who are equipped with the knowledge and skills to respond to protection needs effectively.
The protection training will be conducted over a period of three days, with a total of 18 hours of training,
How to apply: please share your CV, proposal based on TORs, along with proposed training fee, via email [email protected] by 7th June 2023.