|Posted date||20th May, 2023||Last date to apply||28th May, 2023|
College of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences (COAVS) an eye care provider organization and invites proposals (both technical and financial) from the “Consultant” for formation of IinclusiveDistrict Eye Health Committee and development of multi-year District Eye Health Plan, Layyah District Punjab. The consultant should also submit his/her CV and a detailed work plan for the entire assignment to COAVS.
This is a contractual short time assignment (May to July 2023) from COAVS under one of its donors’ funded project.
- The consultant must have multi-disciplinary expertise with a key background of more than 10 years of working in the development sector and expertise in Eye health
- knowledge and practical experience in working with eye health development and research programs nationally and internationally
- Proven senior-level evaluation experience (at least 10 years) including knowledge of evaluation methodology.
- Having strong concepts over National and international impact /implications of SDG’s on eye health
- Ability to provide strategic recommendations to key stakeholders and National Committee ForEye Health.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to facilitate and work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize and present findings;
- Ability to draw practical conclusions and to prepare well‐written reports promptly and available during the proposed period.
Consultancy Fee will commensurate with qualification and experience. All taxes should be included in the quoted price. The applicants must show all costs related to the proposed assignment including taxes according to the rules and regulations of the tax authorities of Pakistan. Tax will be deducted as per Govt. rules at the time of payment.
COAVS encourages women and persons with disabilities to apply for this assignment. Interested candidates may apply latest by 28 May, 2023 on:
Office Of the:
Principal / DG, College of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences (COAVS)
King Edward Medical University / Mayo Hospital Lahore
Letter of Interest must be on letter head & signed, stamped.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for negotiation.
The detailed TORs for consultancy can be accessed through the below email: [email protected]