|Posted date||21st March, 2023||Last date to apply||27th March, 2023|
|Country||Pakistan||Locations||Islamabad / Rawalpindi|
|Salary||PKR 7,20,000/- to PKR 9,30,000/- PA inclusive of all benefits|
|Experience||5 years||Maximum Age||45 years|
The position aims to ensure that all Accounts and Finance related activities at the Head office are completed accurately and in a timely manner as per the Sungi Policies. Deputy Manager Finance acts as a look after all accounting and finance activities at GL level and assists the Director Finance in achieving the departmental objectives.
Tasks & Deliverables
Finance & Accounts
- Handling all accounting and financial record for the head office and assigned projects.
- Book-keeping and safe keeping of financial records and files.
- Processing the payments in a timely manner in compliance with the requirements of Sungi Policies and Donor guidelines
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of vouchers and supporting documents
- Timely recording of transaction in the system
- Posting bank, Cash, Journal vouchers in the books of Accounts and software.
- Ensure deduction of income tax and sales tax from all payments where applicable as per requirement of the relevant laws and deposit the same with prescribed time
- E-filing of tax statements.
- Making payments through Cheques and Cash as per the Sungi Policies
10. Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statements, Audit Schedule and reconciling subsequent position showing in trial balance and Financial reports.
11. Maintaining organizational and project budgets and corresponding expenditure records
12. Preparing Budget vs Actual reports for the projects and share with relevant project managers.
13. Extend support during the internal and external audits of the organization and projects
14. Preparing and maintaining Bank book and cash book on daily and monthly basis.
15. Maintaining an updated record of staff advances
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Commerce or Business Administration/ CA Inter and Articles completed
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience of using Quick Books Accounting Software & good hands on experience in Microsoft Excel
- Hands on knowledge of income and sales tax laws