|Posted date||26th April, 2023||Last date to apply||26th May, 2023|
- Provide technical support and supervision on efficient and effective implementation of assigned project, as per workplan, M&E plan, timeline, and contractual obligations.
- In consultation with the project team, contributes to the setting of delivery targets and monitoring of project expenditures.
- Oversee the pre-training activities of donor-funded projects such as detail implementation plan, M& E Plans, initiate purchase requisitions PRs for timely procurement of training materials, and of printing of training manual.
- Create timelines and work plans for each training event as directed by the line manager.
- Coordinate with relevant staff members to ensure data management of projects.
- Maintain a record of official correspondence, and project documentation and prepare minutes of the meetings with timely submission of reporting manager.
- Participates in effective management of the Programme implementation Project focusing on quality control from formulation to implementation of the program to achieve desired results.
- Manage project teams to ensure delivery of agreed deliverables, plans and strategies as per donor policies procedures and standards.
- Ensure that business needs are met with the most appropriate technical solution.
- Responsible for the identification and mitigation of any risks associated with the project.
- Facilitation of knowledge building and guidance to project stakeholders.
- Any other task that is assigned by organization.
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Program Management, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in project management in education sector.
- Expert in Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and the capacity to deal with financial complexities.
- Approaches work with enthusiasm and a good, productive attitude on a regular basis.
- Ability to work in a team with minimal supervision to obtain optimal results.
- Exceptional coordination, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication and commitment are required to meet tight deadlines.
Provincial Coordinator - Sindh
Overview: The Provincial Coordinator is a key role within DOPASI Founda....