|Posted date||27th February, 2023||Last date to apply||27th March, 2023|
Female Programs Intern required in Islamabad.
Stipened = PKR 18000 (Fixed).
Lunch will be provided by organization.
- Fresh graduates with completed degree can apply.
- Candidates with experience of 6 month to 1 year will be prefered.
- Good Understanding of Programs concepts
- Must have computer and data entry skills.
- Should posses good communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Must have learning attitude.
- Must be flexible on working hours
- Updating soft/hard filing systems for the Equality Inclusion and Participation portfolio.
- Assisting in coordination for operational and logistical arrangements for field activities.
- Assisting as management team in conducting meetings and trainings.
- Editing and formatting of documents/reports.
- Designing basic banners/posters for project activities.
- Compilation of success stories and evidence for various projects.
- Preparation of Power Points if and when needed.
- Compiling pre/post analysis of training workshops along with evaluations.
- Assist program representative in listing of Government job advertisements in newspapers.
- Any other official task assigned by Supervisor.
The duties listed above covers most of the task that would be performed by the Intern in this position; however, the Intern can also be assigned any other Official task by RD/DRD/ARD/Management as and when required.
Apply on link provided: https://forms.gle/HisL1RYpWRsQoZHA8
Provincial Coordinator- Balochistan
Overview: The Provincial Coordinator is a crucial role within DOPASI Fou....