|Posted date||20th February, 2023||Last date to apply||20th March, 2023|
|Category||Training & Development|
- Candidate should be a business graduate or a social science graduate, preferably MBA-HR
- Minimum two-year experience of managing and conducting training
- Knowledge of vocational skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- Candidate should be goal-driven & exhibit persuasiveness
- Command on MS office
- Comprehend project objectives, develop project implementation plans and execute them within time.
- Ensure to follow the business rules of the donor project and avoid penalties.
- Update the training data on donor MIS (online) and organization’s MIS (Off-Line). Ensure to develop MPRs and QPRs as per the needs of donor & the organization. Also, keep the data in hard form.
- Facilitate the third party evaluations and monitoring visits.
- Coordinate with the focal person of donor projects to select the participants according to the set criteria and ensure proper learning.
- Build and lead a team of trainers and supporting staff of training.
- Monitor the training activities and provide technical and administrative support to the trainees and trainers.
- Create timelines and work plans for each training event, as directed by the line manager.
- Create, organize and issue the training materials including trainee resource folders, name tags, training contents, gowns, etc.
- Ensure to conduct quality training and maintain proper records.
- Take measurable steps on the safety and security of participants and ensure compliance.
- Support Administrative functions of training programs and staff, as needed. e.g. correspondence/coordination with training participants, trainers, data entry, filing, photocopying, scheduling, bookkeeping, etc.
- Compile monthly progress reports and final training reports of the project
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.
E-Commerce Local & International
Job Purpose: To contribute as trainer Ecommerce Local and Intern....