Trainer Professional Cooking
|Posted date||20th February, 2023||Last date to apply||20th March, 2023|
|Category||Training & Development|
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To deliver comprehensive knowledge and skills about the Professional Cooking as per approved training curriculum for target beneficiaries.
- He/ she shall be responsible to plan and conduct training sessions within given timetable enabling trainees to develop relevant competencies required for the job market or initiate small scale enterprise.
- Comprehend the training objectives and derive learning outcomes by designing /reviewing training material/manuals and conduct training sessions in close coordination with supervisor.
- Use a variety of training techniques to build the technical competencies of Professional Cooking within given time.
- Manage, support, and evaluate the professional grooming and development of trainees.
- Manage trainees’ progress evaluation (Formative & Summative) and submit reports (hard & soft copies) to supervisor within a week of evaluation and update results in MIS accordingly.
- Ensure the proper management of trainees in Professional Cooking Class.
- Attend management meetings as and when required.
- Develop theoretical and hands-on training schedules to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
- Will be able to design short courses and their content if required.
- Follow the organization’s policies and procedures and adhere to the guidelines set by the management.
- Acknowledge trainees’, managements’, and other stakeholders’ feedback.
- Perform any other assignment given by the Project Manager /supervisor from time to time.
- Take attendance on daily basis and maintain the attendance register for the given class/training.
- Prepare and facilitate in conducting Pre-test, Post Tests, and final evaluation papers.
- Maintain hard and soft copies of the documents/ evaluation sheets related to the course
- Develop & submit training reports on the desired format to the management within one week after completion of Training.
Additional skills: -
- Trainer must have Time management skill and should be able to accomplish tasks in time.
- Must have a creative and innovative approach, knowledge of modern baking techniques, ingredients and serving styles.
- Prudent, adoptive, and Analytical approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle workload.
- Must have problem solving skill.
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal working relations with colleagues.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Professional education i.e. Diploma in Professional Cooking and certificate in Food Safety
- Graduate (in case of intermediate he/she should have supervisory level experience in 3-5 star hotel and if matriculate he/she should have above 5 years supervisory level experience in respective field)
- Active and having a good sense of humor motivates adults to learn and change their behavior.
- Must have basic IT knowledge (Ms. Office, system operating)
- At least two to three years of training and industry experience is mandatory.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.
E-Commerce Local & International
Job Purpose: To contribute as trainer Ecommerce Local and Intern....
Food Preparation & Culinary Arts
Job Purpose: To contribute as trainer Food Preparation and Culinary Ar....