|Posted date||14th March, 2023||Last date to apply||24th March, 2023|
Reporting & Documentation Officer
GBV and Women Economic Empowerment
01 year (extendable)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop activity reports of project related activities
- To do the documentation and filling of all the project interventions
- To identify and document success stories and case studies of project activities
- To assist project manager in drafting final project report and developing weekly reports
- To communicate to project manager and other local team members about the updates and modification on reporting formats and requirements.
- To assist in collecting data of target beneficiaries, MoVs and writing weekly & monthly plans and reports.
- Develop / adopt database of project and ensure accountability through regular data updates, data integrity and working in collaboration with data processors.
- Conduct regular field monitoring visits and submit the monitoring report with recommended/agreed action plan to program team and manager M&E
- Collect work plan, activity reports, project related documents, sex, age disability disaggregated data, pictures/video clips on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Ensure proper and systematic storage and filing of collected reports, documents, SADD data and pictures/videos.
- Contribute to the improvement of effective system for complaints handling and response mechanisms at the project level.
- Assist project maanger in developing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Assist in development of TORs, survey/research tools and questionnaire.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
At least 05 years’ relevant work experience in the social/development sector specifically in reporting, documentation and managing database.
Master’s degree in Social sciences, Social work, Development studies or similar subject
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge and experience of documentation & reporting standards
- Knowledge regarding the GBV and women economic empowerment thematic areas
- Proficiency in English language, both in writing and verbal communication
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and representative skills (written, oral, cross-cultural)
- Positive attitude and ability to multitask and deal with stressful situations.
- Ability to adapt within the working environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and work on tight deadlines.
Please send your application to [email protected] by or before 24th March 2023
Your application MUST include an updated CV and a cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be called for test and interviews. Women professionals are encouraged to apply.
CARE is a leading global humanitarian and development organization. ....