He/she will be responsible to manage the financial, administrative, and human resources functions of an organization. This role requires a combination of financial expertise, administrative skills, and human resources knowledge. The Finance/Admin & HR Officer is responsible for managing accounts payable and receivable, preparing financial reports and budgets, overseeing the organization's facilities and equipment, providing administrative support, and managing HR functions such as recruitment, payroll, and employee relations. The ideal candidate for this role should have a bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, or human resources, with 3-5 years of relevant experience. They should have strong organizational and time management skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office and accounting software. The Finance/Admin & HR Officer should be able to work independently as well as part of a team and be familiar with relevant laws and regulations related to finance and HR.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable, including processing invoices and payments, reconciling accounts, and maintaining accurate financial records.
- Prepare financial reports, budgets, and forecasts, and provide regular financial analysis to management.
- Monitor cash flow and manage the organization's banking relationships.
- Assist with the preparation of annual audit and tax filings.
- Manage the organization's facilities and equipment, including overseeing maintenance and repairs, managing leases and contracts, and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Provide administrative support to the organization, including managing correspondence, scheduling appointments, and maintaining files and records.
- Assist with the planning and execution of events, meetings, and conferences.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, including posting job openings, screening resumes, and coordinating interviews.
- Process payroll and maintain accurate employee records, including benefits enrollment and timekeeping.
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Provide support to managers and employees on HR-related matters, including performance management, employee relations, and training and development.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, human resources or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in finance, administration, and/or human resources.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial reporting.
- Familiarity with HR policies and procedures.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and accounting software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This job description is a guideline and may vary depending on the organization and specific requirements of the role.
Age Limit: 22 to 45 years