Help In Need
Help In Need2865 views
|Posted date||15th May, 2023||Last date to apply||25th June, 2023|
|Experience||3 years||Maximum Age||45 years|
Purpose of the Position
Support Assistant Manager Operation in managing Human Resources and coordinate to execute all HR functions in compliance with policies and legal framework. To contribute towards achieving organizational goals aligned with departmental goals and moving to human resource excellence.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage/coordinate activities related to staff joining (joining documents), facilitate during staff induction and orientation sessions, training registration for the team, and handing/taking over procedures for the leavers.
- Identify and resolve HR operations-related issues of the organization effectively and efficiently as and when required.
- Ensure the documentation of the performance Appraisals and support throughout the appraisal process, and maintain a log of due probationary evaluations.
- Support the HR team in organizing staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Provide support in managing disciplinary and grievance issues etc. At other company offices and coordinate with HQ staff.
- Present letters to employees (promotion, increment, suspension, salary revision) and keep copies for HR record
- Support in smooth management of staff attendance and Leave record
- Help staff in the process of final settlement at the time of retirement, termination or resignation, ensure the proper documentation
- Provide support to process EOBI payments submission to bank and maintenance of relevant working
- Regularly update HR personnel/ project files and ensure all essential documents required for personnel/project files are with HR
- Manage electronic record of personnel files
- Ensure acknowledgement of HR policies & procedures
- Maintain staff monitoring log on a fortnightly basis
- Support HR team in day-to-day HR routine matters
- To maintain constructive, purposeful, trust-based and sincere relations with all colleagues working above or under, whether directly or indirectly associated.
- To continuously upgrade own knowledge, skills, attitude and application to become a more valuable member of the company
- To update management and others concerned with any development, internal or external, which can be of help to improve quality, provide better services, effectiveness and efficiency
- Participate in all meetings, committees, forums, projects and assignments as required and expected.
- To maintain the highest standards of honesty and integrity in all disciplines
- Provide support in the implementation of HR policies
- Comply with company HR policies and Code of Conduct
Qualification & Experience
- MBA / MPA / Master’s degree holder in HRM or a relevant discipline with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience – Essential
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Dynamic, creative and result-oriented with a thorough understanding of standard HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge of and commitment to participatory methodologies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Good prioritization skills and give attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to convey complex ideas to a novice audience
- Ability to contribute towards systems, procedures and departmental strategies
- Proven ability to provide peer-to-peer support and coordination
- Good analytical skills
- Good computer operational skills, including MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and Visio
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Requires you to add cover letter.
- Resume attachment is required.