Trainer Hotel Management (Male)
|Posted date||19th May, 2023||Last date to apply||26th May, 2023|
|Country||Pakistan||Locations||Peshawar, Khyber & Nowshera|
|Category||Training & Development|
- Responsible for completing the curriculums of the students and handling all type of teaching work in accordance with the role.
- Relevant work experience in the education industry will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for generating, monitoring, and analyse relevant academic reports
- Deliver online & face to face training on small scale eatery business - establishing & running (as mentioned in curriculum), such as conference bridge scheduling, data input, answering event audience member inquiries, location design edits and custom reports generation
- Plan, prepare & provide/conduct online sessions, prepare & topic wise videos & handouts.
- Conduct & maintain record of attendance quizzes, discussions, assignments, presentations, and field projects as will be guided by Quality Assurance Department.
- Facilitate trainees in developing connections, collaborations & partnerships to start & run business.
- Demonstrate interest in travel.
Required Skill Set:
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Local language member from KPK is highly encouraged to apply for this job.
- DAE/ certificate in relevant field with minimum 5 years experience in field/institute
- Proven experience as technical trainer
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.
Trainer for Graphic Designing (Print Media)
Relevant Experience: Bachelor’s degree in graphic designing....