|Posted date||16th January, 2023||Last date to apply||16th February, 2023|
Duration: 6 months
Provide facilitated and content support to school leaders to engage in and complete the distance education course, and to participate actively with peers in networked improvement communities (NICs).
- You are an experienced educational leader who can inspire and motivate other leaders who have high levels of responsibility.
- You have shown through your work that you can advocate for inclusion of those who are often left behind in education or other fields.
- You have at least five years of experience working as a teacher in the school system in or Pakistan.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and you are comfortable working one on one or in a group, both online and offline.
- You are flexible and willing to take initiative or be self-directed.
- You have examples of when you have influenced and motivated others to change how they work.
Languages: You have fluency in English and Pashto is an asset.
IT: You are comfortable with using and helping others with technology.
- Take part in orientation and training activities to get to know the course content
- Act as the main point of contact for course participants
- Facilitate mobilization of school leaders for course participation and completion.
- Assess course outputs for participant completion
- Coordinate and host online meetings to meet course objectives
- Conduct research activities
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data along with transcription and translation
- Attend meetings with other facilitators regularly
- Be available to individual school leaders for troubleshooting on content and technical questions
- Conduct visits to schools for research and community building.
- Any other job or related task assigned by the line manager.
The local facilitator must be tolerant and sensitive to listen communities, teachers and students.
Apply on link provided: https://forms.gle/wDZ4khGPq1v4Kr1S9
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR COSNULTANT ....
Hiring of a Firm for Environmental and Social Management (ESM) Compliance Survey of NPGP ....
Program Overview: The Land Registration in Merged Areas (LRMA) Activity is a United State....