|Posted date||26th January, 2023||Last date to apply||10th February, 2023|
AKHS,P is looking for a seasoned and dynamic Assistant Manager Finance for Head Office, Karachi.
The incumbent is responsible to provide support to the Manager Finance in managing the function. He/She will be responsible for ensuring compliance related to financial activities, periodical reports, maintaining up to date record and financial management in accordance with AKHSP’s policies.
- The role is to support the finance manager in managing the accounts’ payable function. The role holder will be responsible for making accurate payments to all creditors within the agreed contract terms in accordance with AKHSP’s policies.
- Ensure completeness of documentary trail while authorizing payments relating to suppliers and ensure compliance of policies & procedures.
- Sign cheques of vendors as per the authority matrix after ensuring compliance of policies and procedures.
- Ensure that payments are made to the vendor as per the agreed timelines.
- Ensure timely settlement of advance to vendors and investigate the reason of debit balance appearing in vendor account.
- Coordination with the regional operation and donor-funded teams for resolution of queries raised while making payments.
- Ensure accuracy of tax deduction as per the Income tax and Sales tax law while making payments to vendors.
- Assisting the General Ledger team by providing relevant information to carry out the monthly closing process and ensure that all the accruals are recorded on monthly basis.
- Managing subordinates in day-to-day work life and Review Performance Appraisals of direct and indirect subordinates.
- Coordinate with auditors including External, internal, GRB, Donor funded, and AKF.
- Any other assignments were given by the supervisor
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Masters / Finance Professional degree
- Preferably ACCA / ICMA
- Minimum of 4-5 years of working experience (including 3 years of post-qualification experience in financial management) preferably with a large health care set-up
- Sound knowledge of overall financial systems, International Financial Reporting Standards, and statutory/tax regulations
- Good analytical acumen with ability to analyse in depth issues and problem solving
- Excellent proficiency with computers especially MS Office is required.
- MS Excel competency is must.
- Excellent knowledge of accountancy obligations and rules and tax implications
AKHS is committed to reducing our impact on climate and the environment and have set ourselves the goal of striving for net-zero carbon operations by 2030. All staff is expected to take part in making this a reality. The Assistant Manager Finance accompanied with his/her Line Manager is expected to identify and understand which aspects of his/her work have most impact on the environment, and define tasks, work, and personal goals within his/her work plan to reduce these impacts and bring AKHS closer to net zero.
Interested candidates meeting the criteria can apply latest by February 10, 2023.
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Requires you to add cover letter.
Jhpiego is an International non-profit health organization affiliated with Johns Hopkins Universi....
Internship Description Apply your knowledge of finance to real-world financial modeling....
Profile Summary The position aims to ensure that all Accounts and Financ....