The Sindh Institute of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences Hyderabad intends to hire full- time following employees for implementing community-based project which is supported by an International N.G.O.
Name of Post
Must have Master’s Degree from reputable recognized University in Sociology, where preferences will also be given to candidates having Masters Degree in Public Health and Anthropology where preference will be given to candidates having one-year experience in related field in University/Government/Semi- Government/Autonomous Bodies/ Private Organization.
1. All eligible and interested candidates must forward their resume along with all educational and necessary documents at this email address: [email protected] with C.C at [email protected].
2. Quota is reserved for Disabled Persons, Minorities (Non-Muslims) and Women as per Government Policy.
3. The Organization reserves the right to increase or decrease the no. of posts within the boundaries of sanctioned strength or cancel the whole advertisement.
4. The employee already in Government Service must submit NOC from the existing department.
5. The appointments will be initially made for (06) months period which will be purely on contract basis and contract shall be extendable subject to the performance of the employee.
6. The candidates must possess the domicile of Sindh, whereas preference shall be given to the candidates holding domicile or residential address of the nearby area of posting. .
7. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. At the time of interview, please bring all the originals documents of the particulars as mentioned in the Para No.1
8. The Age relaxation will be admissible as per decisions of the Government of Sindh.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview
The last date of applying for this Advertisement is 04th February 2023