A Japanese company is looking for Pakistan engineers to stay long in Japan. They mainly work in the call center business and own software products for their business. For their software products and outsourcing business, we are looking for an independent senior application engineer (Windows/Mac/Linux) to work in Japan.
As a Senior Application Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining desktop applications (Windows, Mac, Linux) to follow the requirements of the client.
What We're Looking For
You are looking to challenge yourself by joining a small team and will be comfortable becoming the independent Application engineer that the rest of the team can rely upon. In your downtime, you would be eager to pick up new skills and participate in developing our product alongside the rest of the team.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Application Engineer (Windows or Mac or Linux Apps) in companies. At least experience in two operating systems.
- Have experience to develop library for each OS (Windows or Mac or Linux)
- Have experience of developing desktop applications for each OS (Windows, Mac, Linux) by using C++ / Java / Object-C.
- Have knowledge of Web API/Web System.
- Have experience and knowledge in secure coding.
- Have experience and knowledge in testing.
- Have experience and knowledge in waterfall or agile process.
- Have attitude to work together with cooperation / teamwork.
- Could work with members to have effective communication.
- Have interest to study Japanese.
- Have plan to stay in Japan for long term.
- Have a highly flexibility attitude/personality to challenge new technology and new programming languages you have not experienced.
- Past experience working in a startup environment
- Experience implementing the large software systems developed on Unix/Linux
- Good communication and presentation skills (English or Japanese)
- Bi-lingual (business English & Japanese daily conversation or English)
Who we are
Our global business is currently focused on Pakistan, building our own network of IT human resources with advanced skills and careers. We are collaborating with Pakistan’s top university in setting up a recruiting center on the campus to introduce and dispatch talents who are industry-ready and move the work forward to Japanese businesses.
We are also assisting in diverse off-shore development in Pakistan, mainly in laboratory- style. This includes providing business process outsourcing solutions. For Japanese corporations planning to enter Pakistani market, we offer support in various aspects. In the future, we will expand our networking beyond Pakistan and connect with talents who have career and achievements in diverse countries and abilities to contribute to Japanese businesses significantly.
For more information visit here: https://www.plusw.co.jp/en/about/index.html https://www.linkedin.com/company/plus-w/ https://www.facebook.com/Plus-W_Pakistan-100613785999161
First Interview Location: Japan Centre, Office #2110, Second Floor, National Science & Technology Park (NSTP), NUST H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan.