07-10 years of relevant professional experience of which at least 05 years at similar role/position. Exposure of INGO will be preferred
Required Skill Set:
- Extensive networking in the development sector
- High level proficiency when working with MS Office and SPSS
- Sound English and Urdu Writing, Speaking and Listening Skills
- Negotiation skills at an advanced level
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Proactive and confident in taking initiatives, leadership roles and exploring new opportunities
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Assisting in identifying staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Assist manager on execution of organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Assisting the Manager to conduct organization wide performance appraisal of staff.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
- Overseeing Professional Development Program (PDP) in the organization.
- Assisting the Manager to plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the management.