We are looking to employ a driven and detailed oriented business development officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase the company revenues.
- Designing and implementation of marketing and sales strategy for Pakistan region – In start for the region of Karachi and then moving across the bordering cities and later one well equipped then the region of Pakistan with support staff to make your team.
- Creating market strategies for the business
- Maintaining public relations in accordance to company values
- Identifying and pursuing new opportunities for student recruitment and branding the company name
- Developing and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders, including students, University partners, new agents etc.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Conducting periodic market research and analysis
- Implementing marketing strategies to maximise student recruitment activities and support for staff
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisationMeet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Manage regular relationships with the company's agents so as to provide student referrals.Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the businessWork to create new business opportunities for the company through the development of new stakeholders-business partners across the region and corporate opportunities.
Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formalDevelop the business sales and marketing strategy.
Building and maintaining strong relationships with external stakeholders such as Government officials, High commissions, counsellors, agents and student career advisors etc.
Assist & Manage various marketing campaigns across the regions to help promote the programs offered at HR portfolio of UniversitiesRecruit and train junior business development executive.
Compile reports on business development/sales figures, and work with the marketing department on projects to increase the sales / Revenue for the company especially to promote Education Expos and events organised by HR.
Arranging Hi-Tea like events etc. for students at academies, Schools, Colleges and Universities in Pakistan to engage students and for branding.
Working with the colleague counsellors and ensuring maximum support for their recruitmentAttending conferences, events, Education fairs on behalf of the business
Use of contacts wherever required to make connections for PR and student recruitment promotions.
Managing and developing indirect business avenues for the business school via sub- agents, alumni referrals, business contacts etc.Planning, forecasting and capacity planning for the enrolments of students.
Arranging various Information and Training sessions for Business Partners as well as arranging events for HR PR in coordination with the senior executives.
Liaising with Academies, Schools, colleges and universities for presentations on study abroad, recruitment of students
Arranging Mini Fairs at the Academies, Schools, Colleges and universitiesDeveloping links with institutions & agents for increased recruitment
Arranging and conducting seminars with the Academies & schools to target O & A level studentsSuccess based performance
Regular feed back on the local Marketing trends for a focused approach for promotions
Weekly/Biweekly reports required by senior management on your activities and work doneSupporting staff members where required including events arranged by HR Education
Linking with main social media actors to attract young students from their reach and audience.Finding out where HR can sponsor events to brand, promote and attract students.
You'll usually work a regular 9am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday week, though you may on occasion have to work longer to meet a project deadline or when attending an event or conference.
Flexible working and working from home may be possible