Objective of the Consultancy:
The Sr. MIS Consultant will be the part of the team to perform data analytics, data mining, software maintenance, quality testing and further support the federal, provincial and district governments for HR capacity building and technical documentation. Assist Director MIS to develop LIMS, new data analytic views and dashboards to facilitate decision makers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The consultant in coordination with MIS team and stakeholders will be responsible for the followings:
- Data analytics development on supply chain data.
- Work with the MIS colleagues in gathering information systems’ related requirements and translating into technical documentation.
- Assist Manager in aligning of Business, Solution.
- Assist Manager in maintain enterprise architecture.
- Assist Manager in development and document strategies, roadmaps, principles, standards, and best practices that align with program objectives.
- Maintain Service Desk record and provide services against SRs.
- Work effectively at all levels, including senior MIS management and colleagues.
- Work closely with PSM Pakistan team and counterparts in the government to advocate and develop sustainable and efficient health information systems.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
The individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills, and/or abilities needed to perform the principal duties:
- Expertise in open-source technologies i.e., PHP/MySQL
- Expertise in at least one PHP framework preferably Zend, CodeIgniter or Laravel
- Experience with health/development sector will be preferred
- BS degree in Information Technology / Computer Sciences or related discipline required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
Period of Performance and LOE
The expected duration of the assignment is six (06) months with a total LOE (Level of Effort) of 120 days distributed as maximum 20 working days per month