Accelerate Prosperity (AP) is a part of new global initiative of the AKDN in Central and South Asia, which follows guidance from the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) Board to develop more formal structures to catalyze enterprises within AKDN’s main area development programs, where economic opportunities remain insufficient. Through patient capital and tailored business advisory to startups and businesses, AP complements broader employment-related programs of AKF and draws significantly on technical expertise from the Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development’s (AKFED) Industrial Promotion Services (IPS), and coordinates efforts with the AKDN’s financial institutions.
Its overall mandate facilitates the creation of small and growing businesses (SGBs), with the overall vision to create an inclusive and prosperous society powered by entrepreneurs.
The analyst will assist the Program Team in Gilgit in the following activities.
- Conduct in-person outreach sessions, along with headhunting and scouting for programs across Gilgit-Baltistan and Chitral. This may include frequent travel to multiple regions across GBC.
- Programme coordination and communications with newly inducted cohort.
- Manage business trainings on ground with Programme lead and service providers.
- Provide required technical assistance to inducted entrepreneurs
- Coordination of AP’s Co-working Spaces in GBC
- Organizing networking events at AP’s co-working spaces
- Assist AP staff in the field during business visits and conducting information sessions
- Maintain Database of Businesses
- Conduct perception surveys, pre and post evaluations of all AP cohorts and support data lead.
- Assist in report writing and evaluations, monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Participation in relevant events in the startup ecosystem and liaison with local stakeholders to build synergies
Key Milestones / Targets
- Maintain data of newly inducted cohorts
- Timely communication during incubation and acceleration trainings
- Facilitate the line manager to conduct events, session, and trainings
- Conduct quarterly surveys and fulfill data requirements as per workplan
- Weekly update on Programme reporting.
- At least 1 years of experience in the relevant field in a reputable organization
- Coordinate incubation and acceleration cohorts in GBC
- Proficient in using Excel and other data tools, as well as program management tools
- An exceptional team player and has sound communication skills to coordinate with multiple departments within organization
- Has willingness to adapt and learn
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Has a sound knowledge of the energy sector.
- Bachelors in a subject in Management Science, Business Management, Economics or any relevant field.
NOTE: AKRSP offers a competitive remuneration package and a conducive working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our recruitment and selection policy and procedures reflect our commitment to the safeguarding of children and adults in accordance with safeguarding policy. Only online applications submitted through this website before the deadline will be considered for further process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test/interview