Normeca International AS invites “Anaesthetist on Call” to work in connection with the launch of our project in Pakistan “Mobile Multi Diagnostic Clinic / Mini Hospital” under the management of the Islamic Development Bank (ISDB) and in cooperation with the Government in Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The clinics will cover general diagnostic and minor surgical procedures, and they are all located in large mobile trailers. The clinics are fully equipped with modern medical equipment and ancillary units such as kitchen, laundry, dining room, conference rooms, etc. The Clinics are operating in KPK and Sindh Regions.
Anaesthetist (ON CALL – APPROX 25% position)
We are looking for a detail-oriented anaesthesiologist to be responsible for the care and comfort of our patients before, during, and immediately after medical and surgical procedures. The anaesthesiologist is responsible for monitoring patient health through the administration of anaesthesia and other medication.
To be a successful anaesthesiologist, you should be meticulous in your work, focused, and detail oriented. You should be able to work under intense pressure and stress as you are responsible for people's lives.
- Meeting with patients before medical procedures to discuss their medical history and lifestyle.
- Assessing patients' conditions through analysis of medical history.
- Explaining to patients the surgical process.
- Administering anaesthesia and monitoring patient vital signs during medical and surgical procedures and making appropriate adjustments in anaesthesia to ensure patient comfort.
- Monitoring patient vital signs and pain management after surgical and medical procedures to ensure patient comfort.
- Maintaining patient records relating to their procedures and the type and amounts of medications given.
- A degree in medicine with a 4-year residency in anaesthesiology.
- Willingness work in non-standard conditions.
- A valid state license.
- A strong working knowledge of maths, science, and medical practices.
- Strong detail-oriented ability.
- Ability to make quick decisions in a highly stressful environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in Urdu, English is encouraged.
Locations: D.I. Khan, KPK, Sindh -Thatta, Sindh -Umer Kott.
Last date: Last day to apply will be February,15.02.24.