Here at Human Appeal we have an exciting opportunity for an International Finance Business Partner (BP) to join our finance team. You will join us on a full-time basis on a permanent contract and, in return, you will receive a competitive salary based on your location.
Human Appeal is a faith-based charity that aims to abolish poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide.
As International Finance BP, the successful candidate will partner with different global offices and departments (such as Programmes and Procurement) to provide guidance and direction on financial budgeting, reporting, due diligence, and financial administration. This will ensure increased financial efficiency, cost-saving, value for money, and assurance that all financial activities are compliant with all associated internal controls, policies and procedures and adhering to Accounting Regulations / Charity SORP and associated legislation to safeguard the charity, mitigate risk and prevent misappropriation of income and expenditure.
We are ideally looking to appoint somebody immediately to this role.
This role is open for applicants who have right to work in Pakistan.
Key duties and responsibilities of the International Finance BP:
- Ensure accurate budgets for all country offices are prepared, with spending monitored and maintained within budgetary limits
- Ensure that all aspects of financial control, due diligence and financial administration of projects utilising Salesforce are implemented and maintained, working closely with the Head of International Finance
- Ensure the transfer of funds to our country offices and partners are monitored and achieved in a timely fashion
- Ensure the status of project payments and exchange information is aquired, to ensure consistent service delivery to our partners/international offices
- Ensure financial capacity-building across Human Appeal (HA) by providing coaching, training, support and oversight to global offices and departments (such as Programmes and Procurement)
What we’re looking for in our International Finance BP:
- Qualified Professional Accountant in a Finance Discipline with an Accounting Qualification (AAT; ACCA ; CIMA)
- At least 3 years’ proven management experience
- At least 6 years’ experience working in a Finance discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience specialising in International Finance
- Experience working in not-for-profit sector, with knowledge of Charity SORP Accounting and the Charity Commission , is desirable
- Experience using MS Office Suite and Accounts System (NAV, ERP Systems)
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Additional languages such as Arabic, Urdu are desirable
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the international development sector
This would be an ideal role for an experienced International Finance BP looking to make a difference in a rewarding role within the Charity Sector!
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP and will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis so for the best chance of success please click ‘apply’ today to become our International Finance BP we would love to hear from you.
Link to Apply: https://humanappeal.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=38cd6c26-32a9-4ad4-851e-cf0e76e24e12
Disclaimer: Please be aware that due to the anticipated quantity of response, we will only be contacting candidates who are shortlisted to interview stage. If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of your application, please assume that unfortunately you have been unsuccessful this time.