About BrightSpyre - We work on solving un-employment problem and connect people with jobs, work & learning opportunities. We’re looking for people who are passionate about solving un-employment problem and enjoy their work along with working on solving this problem.
- Bachelor's degree students, graduates or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to work with actual users to conduct basic research and execute experiments and tests to understand the customer and market requirements.
- Ability to work with teams to provide key input on products and services based on research results.
- Ability to design and develop key parts of the products and services in the intersection of HR, skill building and technology.
- The work you have done must be demonstrable through online blogs, marketing campaigns, marketing material, products or services you worked on and that must be demonstrated during the interview process.
- The applicant must have a deep understanding of conducting research, small product development, experimentation and testing methodologies that you must have learned during your studies or have implemented during your work.
- Interest and ability to learn in a team environment with a focus on knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Strong skills on social media understanding, marketing and growth strategies.
- Strong communication skills that are demonstrable during work, coordination with teams.
- Ability to take challenges and learn new skills.
- Design and develop new products, services or components from scratch or improve existing applications.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects working with software development teams.
- Build small applications using large amounts of data that demonstrate the trends and hidden facts in the data sets.
- Work-in and support a productive and innovative team. This includes working with peers, managers, and cross functional teams.
Note: Experience means that you have worked during Semester projects, Hobby projects, contributing to open source projects, or work during internship.