About BrightSpyre - We work on solving un-employment problem and connect people with jobs, work & learning opportunities. We’re looking for people who are passionate about solving un-employment problem and enjoy their work along with working on solving this problem.
- Bachelor's degree students, graduates or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent networking skills to connect with students, fresh graduates and professionals with the aspect of connecting them with job opportunities.
- Ability to conduct basic and qualitative research in the domain of job search.
- Ability to organize community and learning events for potential job seekers.
- Ability to work with teams to provide key input on products and services based on research results.
- Ability to design and develop key parts of the products and services in the intersection of HR, skill building and technology.
- The work you have done must be demonstrable through online blogs, human resource campaigns, community events, products or services you worked on and that must be demonstrated during the interview process.
- The applicant must have a deep understanding of conducting research, small product development, experimentation and testing methodologies that you must have learned during your studies or have implemented during your work.
- Interest and ability to learn in a team environment with a focus on knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Strong communication skills that are demonstrable during work, coordination with teams.
- Ability to connect with students, fresh graduates, and experienced candidates and connecting them with jobs, and work opportunities.
- Organize micro events on counselling, job search, skill building, and connecting applicants with job search.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects working with software development teams.
- Publish blogs on the topics of job search and skill building.
- Work-in and support a productive and innovative team. This includes working with peers, managers, and cross functional teams.
- Ability to take challenges and learn new skills.
Note: Experience means that you have worked during Semester projects, Hobby projects, contributing to open source or community projects, or work during internship.