The Graphics and Visual designer would plan & execute the design, and create out-of-the-box ideas for different requirements. This is a creative role that supports the Communications department in executing the organization-wide communication goals.
He/She will be responsible for creating aesthetically pleasing images that accompany written text. Regular duties include meetings with program teams to establish their needs, using design software to complete projects, and revising projects based on the program’s feedback.
- Produce content & design the following, using optimal dimensions for print & digital media:
1- Information, Education, and Communication (IEC) Materials – using illustrations
2- Training manuals & posters
3- Branding items for events – such as Banners, Backdrops, Standees, Certificates, Momentos/Sheilds, and the like.
4- Stationery – Such as Table Calendars, Letterheads, Visiting & ID cards, and the like.
5- Print mediums - such as Reports, Boards, Brochures, Flyers, Reports, Newsletters, Greeting cards, and the like.
6- User interfaces for digital mediums – such as Website, & mobile application interfaces.
7- Visually attractive Presentations & Organizational Profile(s).
8- Social media Creatives - on a daily basis.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on a provided brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Maintenance of Images/Videos in the Image Bank.
- Perform any other related tasks assigned.