99 Technologies - Build to Evolve
Machine Learning Engineer
99 Technologies - Build to Evolve2664 views
|Posted date||10th December, 2021||Last date to apply||30th May, 2022|
We're looking for ML Engineer candidate who will be responsible to structure and analyze data (images/ videos, audio files etc.) for AI/ ML modeling. Will be responsible to ensure data integrity, describe data joining procedures and train deep learning models for classification/ segregation tasks. Candidate will be reporting to the machine learning development lead.
Education and Qualifications
- BE/ BS in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Computer Engineering with courses in AI and ML
- Experience: 1+ years with AI/ ML based data analysis
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience with ML APIs/ frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, AWS Sagemaker, PyTorch, XGboost, CatBoost, etc.
- Experience with numerical computing and visualization tools such as NumPy, SciPy and Matplotlib etc.
- Experience with model serving APIs like: Tensorflow Serving, TorchServe, Django, etc.
- Knowledge of hardware acceleration tools such as Numba, PyCuda, TFX Runtime, etc.
- Working experience of CNNs-based image classification models
- Good understanding of Linux, containers and microservices
We offer highly competitive salary packages dependent on the experience and educational background of the candidate