Location of Work Station:
Type of Job:
Program Manager, Technical Lead, Chief Executive Officer
The Program Officer is a member of the program team, responsible for research, coordination, reporting and implementation of projects related to rule of law, governance and human rights. He/she is responsible for maintaining all the data in physical and soft form.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and Organize various events and trainings;
- Conducting Advocacy and Lobbying Meetings with district level stakeholders;
- Writing Events and Activities Reports;
- Keeping regular track of all field activities;
- Keeping track of all the statistical data for all program activities;
- Supervising and Monitoring the implementation of various activities;
- Assisting in the planning and programming of projects to persons of concern;
- Assist in monitoring compliance to the organization’s resource allocation framework, providing support and indicating the corrective actions where required and drawing attention of the program manager towards these areas.
- Conducting and Assisting in relevant research projects;
- Maintaining official records and documents undertaking field visits to evaluate and improve the planning, programming, implementation and monitoring of assistance projects;
- Implementing and monitoring the delivery of the media strategy and plan;
- Coordination and networking with Implementing Partners and other NGOs, CSO, and CBOs;
- Perform any other official task assigned by the Program Manager and Associate Directors.
REQUIREMENTS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Minimum Qualification: BA/MA/MSc in Social Science
- Minimum Experience will be 2 to 3 Years in related field.
- Required advanced level of English, reading, writing for drafting of various reports, also knowledge of Urdu and Sindhi.
- Creative, energetic, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity
- Willingness to work and live in harsh conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer for male, female and especially abled candidates.
Interested candidates may apply online latest by 13th August, 2021.
For any query, please reach to HR at [email protected]
For further information about LAS please visit http://www.las.org.pk.