||16th July, 2021
||Last date to apply
||24th July, 2021
||HIT, TAXILA CANTT
- Develop a program of patient care encompassing inpatient, outpatient and emergency care.
- Discharging clinical duties in the teaching hospital by conducting ward rounds, OPDs and providing emergency cover.
- Monitoring and Evaluation of young doctors responsible for patient care.
- Patient care per duty roster (Ward rounds, OPDs and on call duties)
- Overall co-ordination of departmental activities including teaching, departmental administration, examination and patient service/care
- Overall supervision of undergraduates teaching
- Scheduling and supervising teaching efforts of associate Professor, Assistant Professors and senior Registrar/Lectures in the department.
- To chair seminars and club meetings and highlight recent advances and clinical implications.
- Guide post graduate dissertation work
- Hands of demonstration of complicated cases of academic interest
- To conduct clinical & Epidemiological research and present papers in conferences or chairing scientific sessions.
- To undertake all the academic and administrative work assigned by the Principal/Dean/University/PM&DC or any other regulatory body.
- Supervision and finalization of internal assessment, compilation of marks and timely dispatch to the university.
- To chair committees and participate in college decision-making body i.e. academic council or any forum where asked for.
- To ensure maintenance of departmental decorum, discipline, conduct and Patient service care ensuring morning / evening round by concerned staff.
- To ensure timely availability of necessary input to the department in the form of Equipment, materials, academic or patient care.
- Maintenance of departmental records documents and accounts.