Title: Admin Officer cum Computer Operator
Reporting to: Section Head /Procurement & Admin Manager/HR Manager
Job Location: Hyderabad, Sindh
Job Type: Contractual
The Admin officer Cum Computer Operator is responsible for providing administrative support to the organization. His/her duties include organizing organization records, overseeing department budgets, maintaining inventory of office supplies, procurement, logistics and HR at district levels in close coordination with the HR department at head office.
He/she will be required to possess all the operational knowledge and terminology (viz. Personal computing applications including MS Word, MS Excel, and others; Apple Macintosh and Windows/DOS operating systems; modern computer techniques, methodologies and practices) of the processing requirements and handling of the system efficiently.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
He/she will be responsible for performing the following duties but not limited to:
- To ensure office premises are neat & clean.
- To ensure that all stationery and Grocery is available for the staff members and check it on daily basis with the following of maintenance of stock register.
- To ensure Vehicles are ready to move in field areas.
- Issue the fuel slips to drivers on time with the dual signature of section head.
- Keep all fuel slips in your own record.
- To ensure all CCTV cameras and Time Attendance machines are functional as well as generator is ready to use and also these all should be monitored on a daily basis and report to head office on weekly basis.
- During emergencies the immediate reporting is your prime responsibility so that all information is sent to the head office.
- To make all requisitions on time relating to fuel, office rent, utility bills, stationery, Grocery, IT equipment’s, and Purchasing of filed related activities.
- To ensure all computers and UPS, printers, and Photocopier machines are ready and functional.
- To maintain the fleet related reports of consumption and fuel drawn
- To maintain the repair & maintenance report of Vehicle and Generators
- To ensure the scanning of the logbooks of vehicles and generators
- Maintain the utility consumption report
- Ensure proper documentation and record of procurement
- Verify fixed asset items on monthly basis of the designated office
- Maintain the inventory records of office supplies
- Should Maintain and manage computer processing logs and documents and assisting in the maintenance of all run and procedures manuals for computer operations.
- To closely monitor billing and financial systems as well.
- Data is safe and secure if the computer operator is assisting in providing for the security and confidentiality of the data maintained by all staff members.
- Should also configure the software’s of all the computer systems and should have a sound knowledge of them.
- Have ability to resolve all the problems of computer accessories.
- To ensure the all leave applications should be sent on time with proper fillings.
- To ensure all administrative tasks are met on time like as arranging of field activities, issuing purchase /work orders, work completion certificates/ and invoices for payments.
- All payments should be sent to head office with proper documentations/supporting in case of late head office is not responsible for any delay.
- Ensure the record keeping of all documents
- Ensure all computers, printers, scanners, UPS, and other accessories should be neat and clean and work properly.
- Ensure the internet is working in all computers of the respective officers.
- Ensure all data is in safe and made the backup of all data of organization.
- Support knowledge management process.
- Undertake any other activity that contributes to the smooth running of the programme.
- The very first responsibility of a computer operator is leading, guiding, and /or coordination with others (staff members); and operating within a pre-defined time and budget and utilization of resources to make the environment of company easier from top to down.
- Monitor and manage the operations of all host computer systems and Hardware and as well as peripheral devices.
- Troubleshooting Hardware Devices (means Proficient in troubleshooting techniques) and Software Processes.
- Must work closely with all advocates and head office staff to coordinate strongly giving the organization an accurate and timely completion of all targets.
- Perform any other official task assigned by the section head and HR/Admin Manager.
REQUIREMENTS AND CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor
Minimum Experience will be 2 to3 Years in related field.
- Maximum typing speed: At least 20 wpm.
- Required advanced level of English, reading, writing for drafting of various reports, also knowledge of Urdu and Sindhi.
- Creative, energetic, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to network and liaise with the community.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity
- We are equal opportunity employer for qualified male, female, and especially abled candidates.
- Interested candidates may apply online latest by July 26th, 2021.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test & interview.
- The organization reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
- For further information, please visit http//www.las.org.pk.