Number of Positions: 1 Karachi
The key objective of this position is to actively participate in MIS customization and to provide support at all MIS related activities of Project particularly in software development.
- Play a significant role in conceptualization, development and customization of programme web-based MIS and other software applications
- Experience in development of applications in mobile technologies will be having an advantage.
- Provide technical backstopping in efficient and effective management of the applications for real-time monitoring by the end users.
- Participate in requirement analysis, design, development and implementation of new systems.
- Develop training material and play a vital role in building capacity of application users by providing necessary trainings through innovative and smart methodologies
- Participate a significant role in implementation of MIS and other software applications by liaising with end users
- Development and customization of Geographical Information System and its integration with core MIS to generate tabular and cartographic output for analysis
- Develop Business Intelligence platforms on various programme indicators
- Apply latest techniques of application security to stop the threats and cyber attacks
- Develop software related necessary documentation
- Ensure the quality of data collection for proper utilization and implementation of programme
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Master’s degree or 16 years of education in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline from a HEC recognized national or international institution.
- Advanced certifications in development of mobile monitoring and GIS based reporting tools etc. will be considered as an advantage.
- Minium 4years of related experience in software and mobile application development in a renowned international / national organization.
- Hands-on software development experience on Microsoft Technologies like .Net, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server etc.
- Have worked on latest Business intelligence tools
- Ability to provide effective solutions in minimum possible time.
- Operational understanding along with good problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Written communication and presentation skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent adaptability skills to work in a fast-paced environment with different units.
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Willing to travel to field areas across Pakistan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer competitive salary package commensurate with incumbent’s profile. Women candidates and persons with disabilities, who meet the required criteria, are encouraged to apply.