Highly skilled computer programmer who is fully hands-on with both frontend and backend programming and having sufficient experience of producing scalable, multi-tenant software solutions. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should be a team player with a knack for contemporary UX and UI standards, visual design and ability to work with front-end graphic designers for web design features.
You will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. You should be fully conversant with Agile methodologies in your approach.
- Fully hands-on with both front-end and back-end programming
- Developing applications with fully responsive front end and appealing visual designs conforming to contemporary UI/UX standards
- Developing applications with robust backend structure
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization and responsiveness of applications especially for mobile devices
- Working alongside UI/UX designers for product development
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Write effective APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Qualification and skill requirements
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Degree / Diploma in computer science or relevant field.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, preferably conversant with Jira, Trello etc.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, Go Lang, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with common technology stacks
- Familiarity with database technologies such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Cloud and Cloud Native technologies such as AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- 04 to 05 years in the field of software development with minimum 02 years provable experience as Full-Stack developer.
- Foreign qualification, international experience will be preferred.
- The hired individual will undergo a 2-3 months training period during which the engineer will be on probation. The final appointment will be confirmed after completion of the training period.
- Pakistani Diaspora is highly encouraged to apply.
- All jobs are Contractual (with Career Track option)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
- Cloud Computing Certifications