Date: November 23, 2021
Tender Reference: CBMCOP-2021-01
Open Tender Invitation for Office Printer
CBM is an international development organisation, committed to improving the quality of life of people with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world irrespective of race, gender or religious belief. CBM’s head office in Bensheim, Germany. CBM works in Pakistan as a registered INGO with the Government of Pakistan.
CBM Country Office, Pakistan is planning to purchase Office Printer as per details below:
Interested vendors/suppliers fulfilling the guidelines below are invited to participate in this open tendering process.
- Should be legally eligible to work on this assignment
- Is registered and have a clear tax and business history
- Is willing to adhere to CBM’s Safeguarding policy
- Is able to deliver on committed timeline
CBM works with quality vendors on credit terms and generally request for 8-10 days’ period for settlement of invoice.
Please note that the financial proposal/quotation should clearly state the following points:
- Percentage and amount of tax included (GST)
- Disclosure of tax exemptions (if any)
- Disclosure of parts not included the quoted price
- Delivery time
- Warranty period and terms of the quoted items
- Any terms and conditions (if any)
In case of any query, please contact: 0092 (0)51 8444278-9