Pathfinder International has a zero tolerance to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Sexual Harassment and any forms of Abuse against its beneficiaries. We believe that upholding the rights, dignity and safety is everyone’s, who is associated in any way with Pathfinder, responsibility and thus everyone is required to adhere to the Code of Conduct, that enshrines principles of PSEA/SH, always (both during work hours and outside work hours). Familiarization with, and adherence to, the Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of al, in addition to related mandatory training.
As a Pathfinder employee/vendor/service provider/advisory, you commit to upholding Pathfinder’s Code of Conduct, and agree to any consequence due to any violation. You also commit to reporting any violation that may come to your knowledge, as per Pathfinder policy.
Pathfinder is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment consistent with the principles of equal opportunity, and an environment that supports and promotes self-development and job satisfaction for all eligible employees. Pathfinder recruits, hires, trains, transfers, and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity/expression, disability, handicap, or any other category protected by law
Key Job Outcomes:
- Strategic Plan and Budget Implementation. Works with the teams to implement the strategic approach of the project specific to survivor of violence and prevention of SGBV. Assists in the development of quarterly and annual plans for the project implementation.
- Coordination. Develop and maintain strong coordination with refugees’ camps and all relevant stakeholders like Deputy Commissioner, District Health Officer.
- Lead districts implementation and monitoring of planned activities coordinate technical assistance for program implementation.
- Prepare relevant reports, work closely with technical and program staff to ensure high quality project implementation, monitor district level spending, maintain close coordination with relevant stakeholder at the districts.
- Coordinate with Pathfinder Country office for seeking guideline and providing update regarding the implementation of work plan.
- Submit monthly work plan / activity calendar with Program team.
- Create linkages and referrals as per the need of the project
- Act as a team leader of district level technical team provide them support in planning and management.
- Facilitate the donor, government and Pathfinder team visits as and when required.
- Meeting and Forum Attendance. Attends relevant meetings as well as forums to foster and enhance collaboration. Identifies new and improved approaches, methods and ideas.
- Report writing and sharing with direct supervisor
- Any other task assigned by direct supervisor for smooth implementation of the project
Minimally Required Job-Specific Competencies:
- Country Specific Public Health System: Foundational knowledge of countries’ public health systems.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Services: Foundational knowledge of family planning and reproductive health principles, practices and services of assigned program or project, including program or project strategies and indicators.
- Ability to deliver training to diverse groups.
- Data Processing: Foundational knowledge of data processing.
- PC Applications: Foundational knowledge of database and internet applications.
- Should have preferably worked in project or field related activities.
- Strong interpersonal, team management, Information and Communication Technology report writing skills.
- Capacity for analyzing technical and programmatic issues; experience developing solutions
- Experience supervising staff with strong leadership skills and a supportive management style.
- Ability to work in a complex environment, responsible for multiple tasks and produce high quality results in a short time.
- Computer skills: MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Ability, and willingness for frequent travel to the field sites.
- Excellent coordination skills with demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and professionalism
- Covid vaccination certificate would be desirable as per government protocols.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Minimally Required Organizational Competencies:
- Software Applications: Foundational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Project Management Planning and Management: Ability to plan and manage cross-functional initiatives for assigned projects.
- Analysis and Sound Judgement: Foundational analytical and trouble shooting skills. Ability to make sound judgments. Ability to improve processes, promote excellence and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Languages: Proven ability to write and speak using local language and English language.
- Communication: Advanced oral and written communication skills using different forms of media. Ability to translate complex concepts to individuals at all levels. Ability to speak across a range of technical issues within individual’s area of expertise.
- Passion for Sexual and Reproductive Health Services: Commitment to family planning, reproductive health services, gender, maternal, child health services, and eradication of harmful traditional practices
- Organization, Planning and Multi-tasking: Advanced organizational and planning skills, project planning and management skills. Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision. Proven ability to coordinate activities.
- Self-Management and Teamwork: Ability to work independently or as a member of the team, ability to be detailed-oriented and consistently accurate, ability to manage stress effectively in a fast-paced environment, and ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures and adapt local practices to global standards.
- Matrix Management: Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization.
- Confidentiality: Ability to maintain confidentiality on work-related issues.