The key objective of this position is to provide support at all MIS related activities of Project that mainly includes active participation in software development as a team lead
- Play a lead role in conceptualization, development and customization of projects web-based MIS and other software applications
- Experience in development of applications in mobile technologies will be having an advantage.
- Provide technical backstopping in efficient and effective management of the applications for real-time monitoring by the end users.
- Participate in requirement analysis, design, development and implementation of new systems.
- Develop training material and take lead in building capacity of application users by providing necessary trainings through innovative and smart methodologies
- Look after the application source code management, quality assurance and release management activities of software applications
- Development and customization of Geographical Information System and its integration with core MIS to generate tabular and cartographic output for analysis
- Provide technical backstopping to Project management team in implementation of MIS.
- Develop Business Intelligence platforms on various programme indicators
- Apply latest techniques of application security to stop the threats and cyber attacks
- Develop software related necessary documentation
- Ensure the quality of data collection for proper utilization and implementation of programme
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Attributes
- Master’s degree or 16 years of education in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline from a HEC recognized national or international institution.
- Advanced certifications in development of mobile monitoring and GIS based reporting tools etc. will be considered as an advantage.
- Min 5 years of related experience in software and mobile application development preferably with 2-3 years of team management role in a renowned international / national organization.
- Hands-on software development experience on Microsoft Technologies like .Net, C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server etc.
- Have worked on latest Business intelligence tools
- Ability to provide effective solutions in minimum possible time.
- Operational understanding along with good problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Written communication and presentation skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent adaptability skills to work in a fast-paced environment with different units.
- Time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Willing to travel to field areas across Pakistan.