The Data Analyst will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies
- that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Support the delivery of analytics and reporting solutions using BI/Data Visualization software.
- Assist the team in improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability, and value.
- The work is of a highly confidential nature and the Analyst must maintain the highest standards of confidentiality.
Should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, and Software Engineering. Additional years of experience exceeding the minimum requirement as well as a proven track record of work may stand-in for a degree.
- One (01) year of direct experience with Data Management and Data Science
- skilled in taking data into meaning full insights using ML, AI, and Big Data frameworks
- ability to work and collaborate within a cross-disciplined, open-minded, and creative team
- an enthusiasm to collaborate, innovate, and solve problems;
- a proven ability to prioritize work in a team and independently, and handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously;
- Highly skilled in research and analysis: Very strong qualitative and analytic skills; keen attention to detail and data accuracy.