Date: June 11, 2021
Subject: Proposal for Preparation and Audit of Financial Statements of Federation Handicap International for the Year ended on June 30, 2021
Handicap International is an independent and impartial aid organization working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. We work alongside people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, taking action and bearing witness in order to respond to their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights. Handicap International in Pakistan started working after the earthquake of October 2005 and has MOU with Ministry of Interior Government of Pakistan.
Handicap International may appoint auditors for the year ended on June 30, 2021. Anticipating that you may be interested to submit proposal for this engagement. Please submit your proposal with fee structure inclusive of all Govt taxes & expenditures and time frame for the audit of said period. In case of any expenditure not determinable at this stage we would appreciate if could be caped.
Scope of Work:
- Preparation of financial statements of said period however, the onus shall be on the auditors to put in place adequate safeguards to avoid any conflict of interest due to preparation and audit of financial statements.
- Audit of financial Statements.
- Expressing an opinion on truth and fairness of financial statements of said year and whether financial statements are prepared and presented in accordance with applicable laws in Pakistan.
- Issuance a report to management on strengths and weakness in internal control with recommendations to improve it.
- The income of shall strictly be limited to remittances received in Pakistan from the headquarters and donors of approximately 200 Million Rupees.
Because of Covid’19 Lockdown, Bids must be submitted before Jun 18th, 2021via email on: [email protected] (With Subject line - RFP for Auditor Services)
To: Sr. Logistics & Admin Manager: Mr. Shahid Sultan
Federation Handicap International, Pakistan.