Objective of Consultancy:
The project is required to implement C19 RM activities in its true spirit as requested by the client. The objective of this consultancy is to assist the C19 RM consultant with implementation of the leftover activities of the approved workplan, coordinate activities under TA for C-19 RM and for timely completion of technical assistance committed till March 2024.
Required Skills & Qualification:
The individual must be able to perform prescribed essential duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills, and/or abilities needed to perform the principal duties:
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in public policy, social sciences or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience of coordination with the government stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experience of working with government agencies and non-governmental organizations.
- The individual will support the C-19 RM consultant with successful implementation of C19-RM activities.