|28th November, 2023
|Last date to apply
|3rd December, 2023
|70,000 to 100,000
- Assist in Development and implementation of Human Resource Integrated Management Plan (HRIMP) of the organization.
- Ensure implementation of Horganization's Human Resource Development Plan.
- Prepare and process the monthly payroll.
- Ensure the maintenance of personal records of all employees
- Maintain employees’ leave record as per the HR Policy
- Provide support in the development and implementation of HR policies
- Provide support to Manager HR in development of procedures where necessary in view of the gaps in the existing policies of the organization.
- Initiate and coordinate the hiring process as per the requirements of both core Office and regional/ project offices.
- Ensure the fair and transparent process of recruitment
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Manage/coordinate activities related to staff contracts, training need assessments, subsequent trainings, performance evaluation, and handing/taking over procedures
- Identify and resolve HR related issues of the organization in an effective and efficient manner as and when required
- Ensuring compliance and performance management on time and according to the organization's performance Management system.
- Facilitation and documentation of the performance Appraisal system
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Identify training and development opportunities for staff
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Provide basic counselling to staff who have performance related obstacles
- Complying with organization policy, Code of Conduct and other legislations.
- Guide all staff on HR issues
- Assist in annual Job evaluation and Job description reviews
- Providing support on disciplinary, grievance issues etc.
- Supports execution of annual HR processes such as compensation reviews and succession planning discussions.
- Any other task assigned by the line Manager
- Master’s in HR/ Business Administration or related discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a relevant position.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Expert in Microsoft Office, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload, using initiative when appropriate.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and able to motivate others.
- Cross-cultural awareness and flexibility.
- Experience of working with NGOs would be preferred
- Requires you to add current salary information.
- Resume attachment is required.