To Provide overall technical and programmatic quality in implementation, compliance with PMS rules and regulations, and the timely submission of all deliverables, including BOQs, Drawings, and Social and Technical feasibilities.
Your impactful goals will include:
What we are looking for:
· Responsible for planning and coordinating all the construction activities that take place at a field site. This includes scheduling, budgeting, and managing resources.
· Ensure that all construction activities are carried out safely and meet the required quality standards. This involves conducting regular inspections and ensuring compliance with safety regulations.
· Responsible for managing subcontractors and workers at the project site. This includes supervising workers, ensuring that they have the necessary training and equipment, and managing their work schedules.
· Able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings to ensure that construction activities are carried out per the specifications.
· Provide regular progress reports to project managers, outlining the status of construction activities, any issues encountered, and any changes in the schedule or budget.
· Liaise with stakeholders such as architects, engineers, and local authorities to ensure that all construction activities comply with regulations and meet project requirements.
Masters / Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering from HEC Recognized University or equivalent qualification.
· At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a comparable social and development sector position.
· Experience of working with NGO/INGO and youth marginalized & disadvantaged communities.
· Technical and programmatic quality in implementation
· Understanding of integrated and participatory approach
· Computer literacy in Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet
· Record Keeping (Documentation, Report, and Data Base)