Field Support Officer – Alternate Dispute Resolution
Location of Work Station:
Sanghar and Shaheed Benazirabad
One in each district
Type of Job:
District Field Officer and Senior Program Manager
The Field Support Officer is a member of the field team, responsible for documentation, record keeping, coordination, reporting and implementation of projects related to rule of law and governance. He/she is responsible for maintaining all the data in physical and soft form.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting District Field Officer (DFO) in the implementation of project activities at district level;
- Supporting in planning and organizing of various events and trainings;
- Assist DFO in developing work plan and ensuring smooth implementation of work plan activities;
- Contributing in mapping of communities for project activities;
- Supporting in identifying paralegals in respective districts and connecting them with communities;
- Proving input in conducting advocacy and lobbying meetings with district level stakeholders;
- Technical backstopping of paralegals in filing the applications before the office of Ombudsman;
- Writing events and activities reports, documenting success stories and keeping track record (documentation and record keeping) of all field activities;
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments with communities, paralegals and other stakeholders;
- Maintain close coordination with Field Teams (DFO and Field Advocates) to ensure that field targets are being met effectively;
- Coordination and networking with implementing partners and other NGOs, CSO, and CBOs;
- Perform any other official task assigned by the DFO, Program Coordinator, Program Manager and as may require time to time by any ADR Lead
Integrated into our shared values is LAS’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics or conduct protected by law. LAS is committed to being an inclusive organization where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encourage to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at LAS has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a diverse environment.
REQUIREMENTS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Minimum Qualification: BA/BS/MA/MSc in Social Sciences or Law
- Minimum Experience will be 2 to 3 Years in related field. Field experience will be an added value.
- Knowledge and experience of Alternate Dispute Resolution methods in particular is very important
- Required advanced level of English, reading, writing for drafting of various reports, also knowledge of Urdu and Sindhi.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity
- Willingness to work and live in harsh conditions.
Interested candidates may apply online latest by 5th Decmeber, 2023.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test & interview.
The organization reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
For further information please visit http//www.las.org.pk